Friday, July 31, 2009

more like twilight obsession

So.... One week after finishing the twilight saga - I am even more obsessed than ever. I think even the word obsessed cannot explain how crazy do i feel towards this whole collection. Seriously, I am not kidding! I have tried every way possible to overcome it but so far, i have not succeeded. Not even close! It's like this damn drug in my head. It's like cigarettes to ADrian. Argh.

I've tried numbing it by talking about it all the time until I get really bored. In fact talking about it makes me even more excited. I talked to this friend about twilight for a whole three hours the other day and I almost forgot to eat, well we both forgot to eat. and drink. I've tried youtubing it until I get sick of Robert Pattinson with his cacat face YET he mesmerize me even more with his sarcastic remarks and sexy British Accent. Then I tried to reduce withdrawal symptoms by watching Twilight while waiting for New Moon to be released and I think I've watched the movie 4 times in a week and yet not get tired of it. I know the dialogue by heart now and which song plays on the background.

IT IS THAT SERIOUS!

and I think my high school friends would have an idea of how crazy I can be. I think my last obsession was Jay Chou whom i also ate, sleep and dreamt of. HAHA. I think the level of obsession is the same except that now I am like 8 years older and I am supposed to be more mature *sighs* I guess some things never change.

I wish I hadn't read the saga though because now it feels empty. I need some excitements in life. I want a life filled with whirlwind love and romance! LOL. gosh i should stop embarassing myself here.?

Oh Twilight Twilight can you please please get away from my brain? or can someone just give me a new obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment