Monday, August 3, 2009

quarter life crisis

When I was finally a teenager, I was so happy I became the 'in' crowd and before I know it, I was out of teens. Then it was still cool to get out of teens because this shows that you get to act all grown up and pretend like you're maturing. Anyway time really does fly because next year I am a quarter century old! OMG. This is so so so so so scary. If you were a couple for 25 years, you will be having the 'silver' anniversary! It is THAT LONG.

Age just hit me that it is NOT just a number and it makes sense why people are talking about it all the time. Why Jennifer Aniston becomes the talk of town because her body is so hot even if she's already 40. Why botox is like religion to some people.

I know I know the theme of my blog - Another Phase of Life reflects what is going on in my life now but hey it feels like it's the turning point of my life. Work, Getting married, have kids. I am moving on too fast now. It still feels scary. What if I can't stick to one partner? What if i am not capable of taking care of my kids? What if i am bad mum? What if I cant afford my house? What if I don't achieve what I want in life?

I guess I can sit and wonder what's gonna happen in the future.

Or.

Just make the plunge - that's what life is about. Sometimes there is just no time to think about what you can do but to just DO IT. like Nike does! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment