Monday, August 31, 2009

sometimes i don't know how i got here

As the title indicates, I don't know how did i get here, where I am now. Is it fate? Is it destiny? Who decides what you choose?

How from failing chemistry to getting A1. From wanting to do psychology or anything to do with maths to getting deciding pharmacy. From failing tests in SAM to getting a very high TER in the end! From barely making it thru the first two years of the pharmacy course but graduated with honours by the end of fourth year. From worrying about competing with Aussie students to getting a job before i graduated. From being a first year pharmacist to being pharmacist in charge.

Seriously? Maybe it's hardwork but i definitely have someone shining over me. I just feel so blessed. But...... who helped choose my path?

and would I still be lucky in the future?

1 comment:

  1. hehe...dont worry.
    you will still be lucky because you will still have me!!! *muka tebal*

    ReplyDelete