Wednesday, July 15, 2009

boring

So. No updates lately because life is pretty boring here. The weather is too cold to go out at night. Too much rain makes me lazy too. I'd rather cozzy up at home and watch tv. Weekdays are spent working and Weekends are half working and half partying/movie/eating/coffee. Can't complain because life at this stage is extremely peaceful. normal is good. i like normal.

Nothing new too. the last time I update, i bragged about my car and bag. HAHA. Hmm, maybe I can talk about Adrian's new investment (which I happened to chip in a little too) - his new restaurant. It's not a big place but cozy and more like a take out kinda place. guai los love the food. I dont visit him a lot because I am like a wood when it comes to things i do not know how to do. I only know how to dispense/check scripts and give medical advices. LOL.

And been reading a little too, finally caught up with the Twilight craze. Cant remember when was the last time i bury myself in books. The storyline is really good but the style of writing was just so-so. It did bring me into the mood but it doesnt deliver that sort of "blast" and addictive-ness I was hoping it would.

And I got involved in a freaky incident last night. We usually only have 1 staff at night with a pharmacist and this guy brought in this script which was rather obvious that it was forged. There were two medicines on it and one was a controlled drug item (something like morphine). I never thought I would be able to identify a forged script but I did, right from the beginning. It was freaky because I didnt know what to do. Should I call the police? what if it is a real deal and the police are busy ppl you know. So i rang up the doc to verify the script and he said he hasnt written one with a controlled drug. i am like F**k. So what should i do now? In theory i should have just rang the police but I was too nervous and decided to confront that big guy. Not a great idea but he managed to grab the script and left. DAMNIT someone else could have given him if they're not careful. Anyway, they got caught in the end in another pharmacy. AIKs, my extremely lack of experience nearly got me into trouble. i was shaking so badly after that.

Boss has left for vacation too, leaving me to solve issues in the pharmacy. mind you, i have 20 staffs i need to look out for. To make things worse, it was the flu season and many ppl got sick. I need to replace ppl without exceeding the budget. damn. wasn't an easy task.

So.. that pretty much sums up recent happenings in my life. i hope you enjoyed reading it. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment