Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What I think about my first ex

I am 24 this year. Not a big age but it feels like everything has only just begun. I've got so much more to learn, to see and to live. So anyway, one day when i was just being really bored, started facebooking and noticed Alex (my first ex!) had a lot of wall posts on his profile. Curious, i decided to look into it and oh my, found out that he has actually proposed! It doesn't shock me, really, because I know he is attracted to commitments (sounds weird?) and he believes in 'the one'. The bigger shock came when I was talking to one of my SAM chi muis and realize he is gonna marry current MCA president's daughter. BUT the biggest shock came even much later when I realize his list of VIPS in his wedding.

HEY, those are ppl too i know, but how often have you got all the hot shots of your country in one venue and that venue isnt even about something important. HAHA. omg, there were past prime ministers (with an s!!!), current prime minister and other miscellaneous prime ministers! i'm not star struck or anything, I bump into christy chung in shopping malls or andy lay in a hotel lobby before and I didnt walk up to them to get autographs (mainly because i am lagging a little!) but those are BIG ppl, of msia!

Suddenly, i feel proud to have dated him. HAHA.

wonder what's gonna happen to my second ex or third ex? marry Megan Fox or something? LOL

6 comments:

  1. omgosh. i jus found out tat cassandra got married too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea wei. seriously i just found out from facebook too. when's your turn shan lyn? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not anytime soon Ann :)

    Gosh, there's another one - married - on FB, frm our school, but I can't really recall who she is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it li yiing? she's this fair girl, a bit taller than the average height and she used to wear specs in school. i think she hung out with yee mun and girls.

    my name is soo ann. hahahhaha. not soon. just kidding. i would be waiting for yr wedding card. dont assume that i wont be back for yr wedding just because i am overseas ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i actually heard about this news earlier on.. his wife is my ex. primary classmate.. i wonder how funny fate is to link them both together, because as i know, they aren't close back in primary school days..
    this year seriously a lot of people got married.. i attended 3 wed dinners on my bf's side.. i wonder how much effort and money have they spent, and how confident they are to finally tied the knot.. if u ask me, i am no way keen in marriage.. so i think they're brave.

    ReplyDelete