Sunday, July 26, 2009

twilight fever

I have to admit I am a bit slower than the rest. Well, a bit is way understated but I have finally succumb to the twilight fever. Smart ass me finished three of its book in just 6 days. It took longer for me to finish the first book because I have already watched the movie before I read it and although it was different, the plot was too predictable. Anyway i read the three other books in speedlight because it was AWESOME! I hate to admit it but the actor and actresses in the movie were very well picked. I was addicted man. I eat, sleep, drink, go to toilet and dream of the twilight characters. I spend hours with the book after i finish work and i was totally in my own world for the whole week. I went clubbing and all i could think of was the book!

Second book - new moon had so much heartwrenching moments that my heart ache along with it and then there was a twist and it washed all the sad sad parts away. Eclipse was my favourite of the series because all my favourite characters had equal parts in it and it was all very lovey dovey and lots of jealousy and stuffs. Breaking dawn was interesting because there were more twist but i was expecting a bit more but no one can hate a happy ending! HAHA.

After finishing all four, I felt relieved that my eat shit drink twilight days were over but boy was i wrong, i missed it, it felt like i have no purpose of life anymore and it's making me want to watch new moon in a movie even more! SO now i have nothing to read and lots of hungry cravings for a good old love story.

Well i guess all good things have to come to an end. i wish i can stop being so obsessed with it (i am youtubing about it too much too!) that i can finally go back to my life! i need to get a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment