Sunday, December 6, 2009

TeeVee

TV used to be my life at high school but when I stayed at Klang for uni in the first year, i was deprived of it. Throughout uni life, i never really watched tv, because we were not rich enough to get one and slowly I grew out of my addiction for tv. In primary school, I remember we used to write essays about how tv is good for you and I never understood why TV helped improve general knowledge - well, maybe because I often only watch tv dramas on tv.

Up until today - Just 2 hours of TV and I found out that elephants are the cutest animal on planet, because they understand human very well and they remember how you raise them and a newborn elephant weighs 100kg; or be careful of what you bring into australia or nz because herbal elixirs can contain bear (yes the animal bear) bile that is prohibited or the speed of a sneeze is as fast as 150km/h and supressing it subjects your ears to that high of a pressure and etc etc.

more tv for me from now onwards!

1 comment:

  1. Tv good. Tv drama oso good. Like grey’s anatomy, I learn medical terms. CSI, I learn all the detective terms. HIMYM, I learn….ah it’s ALL justified! :)

    ReplyDelete