Friday, December 11, 2009

Friendship

There are a lot of changes as we grow old. We grow more cynical, more negative, more we-know-it-all, wiser, we get more experienced.. you catch my drift. The part i hate about growing old is not only where i have to make my own decisions or about how people judge how successful you are by your financial status but also the part where some things force you to accept that what you used to think when you were young - were just naive thoughts. That things you used to believe in so strongly is just wrong! That the world doesn't seem to be the planet that you painted in your head.

I love my friends and I used to think they are my world and I can't live without them and that they are always my priority besides my family but now, I don't know what to think anymore. I am so deeply hurt, I don't believe in forever friends anymore. Yes they mould me to become who I am today but they also leave you and strip you off any happiness that's left in you.

and no, i don't believe in everlasting friendship anymore because things change and humans change.

And yes I would like to keep that cynical part of me, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. o.O cannot!!!
    must love and appreciate me forever and ever. i hunger your everlasting love~~~~
    btw, you are the one that left me behind and went to aussie all by yourself...hmmmph...
    *joking*
    -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete