Thursday, November 12, 2009

Being nice

I think (not self praising at all!) I am genuinely a very NICE person! When people ask me for favours, i will not hesitate and just agree to it. See, eventhough I have to work for the whole weekend *sobs*. I hope people don't see me as greedy because seriously, i just want to help! i believe in karma. I know how it feels being stuck and having no one to help. I don't expect people to help me when i am in need (although it would be nice!) but i don't like the idea of people around me not being helped! I'm a very weird person but I am born nice and patient. I can be not confident of a lot of things but this is one thing i am SURE i have.

I think my bf does that too because he can never say no to anyone at all. He doesn't know his limits very well and he's not the kind to be affected if the person he helped doesn't help him back. See? This is what i call GENUINE. This somehow reminds me of a nilai in moral, which i can't remember already. haha.

SO please do not take advantage of my nice-ness and appreciate me for who i am because i don't wanna change. i don't want to be some cynical old lady when i grow up. The kind that just thinks about the bad side of people. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. *hugz* we all appreciate u ann!~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we do!!!
    and i'm greedy...i want more soo ann around me!!!

    ReplyDelete