Saturday, March 21, 2009

Irrational

The bad things about me - rational and indecisive. A very powerful combination that always lead to things NOT getting DONE! man, sucks to be me!

ARGH. freaking stress. I just stress about every little thing. Even when I need to plan for a holiday! A car! A house! A career! I am a perfectionist. Every thing I buy, everything I do has to be the best possible way it can get done. I either do it or dont do it at all. It's always all or nothing.

Sometimes I just wish I am more irrational. So that I don't need to think until my head bursts, until my brains cells degenerate. maybe i won't have long to live and if so, i hope I can die happy. HAHA

How many times have I want to buy something yet fail to because I am too rational to get it and how many times have I just took the easy way out when I can't decide - and run! It always harder facing the problem than to run away from it.

But how long can I run away from it? There are still heaps that still need to get done.

AAAAIIIIIIHHHHHHhhhhHHhhh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment