Friday, March 13, 2009

First post

Because I just can't bare to read my old blog of whining about exams and because I have finally entered another phase of my life, I have decided to move on to this new blog (and even changed to a different server). I guess this is life right? forget and move on. Well, your past makes you the person you are now but yet some things are meant to be right at the back of your mind.

I wouldn't want to dwell too much on the emo side of things. So, this is my blog and i can really write whatever I want to - rantings, emo-ings, yuk ma things, ham sap things. HAHA. It's about ME ME ME! woohoo

See how my mood actually changes? :P

Honestly, I've missed blogging. A LOT. I always thought it was just something , like puberty. You like it (or maybe not) but you grow out of it after a while. Seems that blogging is also a place where you can voice out stuffs/ideas that are hard to put into words from the mouth. I think I write better than i speak - Quoted from my colleagues who cried after reading the cards i wrote them. LOL. I am exaggerating a little but it's true! how many people have come back to me, telling me they've kept the note I wrote them waaaayyyyyy back during school days (why does it seem so long ago??). I am precious :)

Ok. time to stop blowing my own trumpet. Thanks guys for reading :) updates coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Ann!~ Welcome to blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to the blogging/ place to complain world! =p
    and as for me, i too still keep the card/ note you wrote for some of us just before spm! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHAN:finally followed your advice and started blogspot. it is really quite simple to use, esp when we have a gmail account. can i have your blog add again? lost if when my com crashed!

    QIAN: can i have your blog add too? i know! i dont even know where mine went! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. ann. you could click on my name and it links you right to my blog. simple :)
    anyways, it's kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com (just in case) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo.. i'm way way back ahead from you guys' updates.. seldom online for personal times.. like got lost in space..

    hehe. after reading your blog, i guessed you're right ann.. i've not open my blog for damn bloody long because i dun wan to read those past things.. hehe. shall get one new blog like this soon.. when i have time..

    from ting

    ReplyDelete
  6. ann: my case is the same as shan's. jst click on my name and it will bring you where it should.
    hehee...or...jst type:
    jenniferkqh.livejournal.com
    its exclusive to friends only though. have to get an account if you wanna get in and read my secrets! hehe...sorry for the inconvenience!

    ting: how can! the past is what makes the present you. though we shldnt dealt on it so often, once in a while its ok. heeee!

    ReplyDelete