Monday, August 9, 2010

it is the past

my friend who is good friends with one of my ex has asked me if i was gonna be embarrassed by the presence of my ex whom i haven't talked to since we broke up 3 years ago (because he ignored me!) at her wedding. To which I replied "yes! but i would behave and make things more comfortable".

Eh people big wedding, takkan i give stupid face right? and what's more i am bridesmaid (almost maid of honour but i didn't want to give speech!and what do i know about weddings??). It's not like I really care about his feelings anymore but i've been imagining what to say when i see him, note: he is also coming to another friend's wedding, which means i'll see him probably 4-5 days in total.

a) could just walk up and shake his hand (HAHA) he'll probably be so dumbfounded he doesn't know what to do. and of course say hi!
b) could stare at him and wait til he says hi - i'm such a bitch!
c) ignore him the whole wedding - which is what he might choose to do

the question is (obvious) - how to face an ex? i have no experience in this whatsoever because i have always been able to maintain a good relationship with my exes. maybe they maintained a good relationship with me - knowing me, i would be whatever! how do you face someone who chose to ignore you and whom you haven't spoke to for so long that you barely remember how he looks like anymore? how do you face someone that shattered your heart into pieces thinking it was the best solution without asking you first?

i guess there is no better solution than to just face it. i shouldn't care so much now because i have move on..... WAY way long long LONG time a go....... fuck that prick! HAHHAHAHHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment