Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a different phase

As i step into my quarter life, I realize a lot of things are different now. The way I think, the things I want in life, the friends I hang out with... have all changed. The good thing is I do not regret what I have become today. There is nothing in life that I wish I can go back to change. I like what i am today, I like I have matured and become wiser and independent. Well except that I hate turning a quarter century, the number is getting just a little too big. lol.

Anyway there was this guy who come up to me all out of a sudden while i was working and *ahem* declared his love for me. I was like "jeez this guy is crazy man!" and he was! because at first he brought in flowers and chocolate and then he drop by to say hi when i wasn't working and then he bought me icecream and milk shake. NOTE: i do not know this guy at all. BUT hey!! I AM NOT TWENTY ANYMORE AND THESE TRICKS DON'T WORK ON ME! It made me realize how utterly GELI is it to receive flowers from someone i don't like/know and how I've changed from you know, liking handsome tall musically inclined romantic dudes to guys whom i know can take care of me in the future and someone who can be a good father to my children and someone whom i can depend on!

Nothing is absolute in life! who knows down the road, i might wanna feel young again and start liking handsome/cute/boyish guys. lol. for now i am happy with what i have and am ready for what i can achieve in future!

3 comments:

  1. ah, u hav bcom old my fren! not smitten by romantic gestures where years back you would be floatin on air? haha. those were the days huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe!! what's your blog url again? my laptop died on me and so did every other information!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. www.kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete