Saturday, October 31, 2009

emo post

I think I should name my blog "the emo blog" because I only blog when I am emo. It think it's alright because no one reads it anyway. lol. Which is good because less blog haters will kacau it then! Sighs. Had a really bad day at work yesterday and woke up early today (sunday!) because i ter-thought of the incident. I hate it when you are just trying to do your job properly and people reads it differently. I emo not because of fucking customers but I think I did not defend my staff and myself very well during the incident and hence, the abuse. I think it was not necessary for her to scream at us and then ring us up again to continue telling us we were wrong. I think I should have done so much more to protect my staff but I didn't. Sometimes my patience can be such a bad thing for my work. I can't not have it yet I can't have too much of it either.

It's just things like this that makes me come face to face with weakness. I have a lot of pride. I hate losing. I hate to be the one who doesn't know anything. I run from problems and avoid them. And these things make me hate the person that I am. It makes me think that being nice is a weakness. I admire people who can stand up for themselves because it is something I never learnt to do even after so long. and I feel very disappointed and this time it's not only about me but about the people i work with.

*argh* life sucks! maybe i should just go for standing up for yourself at work 101. :(

1 comment:

  1. now i know where i get my emo-ness from! it was you all along that influence me, aint it!!! haha~
    well, no one likes being a loser but being nice is not a weakness at all. its a gift!
    not many ppl can be nice see...everyone in this world is mean and cruel...like that customer of yours.
    and...i still think you are the best soo ann that i know all along!! *love love*

    ReplyDelete