Saturday, April 4, 2009

Malaysian Dream Girls

I've always loved watching reality shows, well not ALL but some interesting ones like survival, apprentice and AmericanNextTopModel. But I definitely hate shows like finding true love or perfect partner by competing with 100 thousand other girls who want it for money.

Anyway, I think Malaysia has their own fair share of reality shows. Being overseas, I am not blessed to watch them when I like. But Malaysian Dream girls, despite having lots and lots of Manglish - and i dont think ang mohs would understand, is one of the really good ones I continue to watch until the end of the season.

It is a very Malaysian show - racist, hypocrates, cat fighting etc makes me feel closer to home. LOL. sometimes I wonder how would I manage to get what they are trying to relay because as Asians, we were NOT taught to be expressive. What's more, not everybody has a good grasp of the english language. Malaysia mah.

Anyway, I watched Season one and Season two is now showing. The production people knows the right part to edit and cut and add it into the show to make it interesting. Season two has improved because more people could speak better english and 2) more cat fights - cuz there's one particular confronting angry cat in the show and 3) it has it's climax-es.

Well, you guys should watch it - with less expectations. It's short enough to fill time. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment