Wednesday, January 6, 2010

presents

ARGH present shopping is driving me nuts!!! For the past year, I have been the one shopping for presents, be it birthday, christmas, anni etc, because I am the one with week days off! why should i be the one to be penalized just because i have day offs? Whenever I wanna buy a present, everyone else wants to share and then everyone else has an opinion too. ARGH. if you want me to buy the present, I, your royal highness will decide! So QUIT telling me what I should and shouldn't do. And why the hell do people think so much when they buy a present. It is just a present. It is the thought that counts. It doesn't matter what it is and it doesn't matter what consequence it has.

so everyone is getting a gift card from me this year! THERE. problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment