Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Addiction

I think i need help! I have a serious form of psychological disorder that no anti-depressants/ anti-psychotics would help!

I am addicted to.. SPending! Using money! The more I spend, the happier I feel and the less stressful I become. I need to keep spending in order to sustain the 'level of good mood' and when I don't spend, it feels as if something is missing. I would even feel the urge to spend even if there are not shops open at night, here in Adelaide. and guess what do I turn to? Online spending. Omg. This is really bad!

Just paid off my credit card bills that I racked up almost to its limit. Can you imagine I spent all of my wages (minus rent and bills etc) on stuffs that I don't even need? I need help man! Urgent and desperate help. I need to channel my vicious spending energy into something more productive, perhaps studying would be good! Maybe doing a short course! AHA perfect or exercise, like Yoga. or just put all my money in an investment! or or or....

argh. it's all just in the mind. I must learn to control it!

2 comments:

  1. you should cut off your credit card!
    (and then sub of your bf's one!...kekeke...)
    hmmm...does he read this? if yes...i shld post this annonymous. =p

    ReplyDelete